COVID Protocols for Photos With Santa
Santa pictures will take place in the Junior League office at Surrey Center this year. All people over the age of 5 will be required to have a mask on to enter the building. Additionally, everyone is to practice social distancing while in the building. Ticket holders will only be permitted in the building during their assigned half hour time slot. Parties who arrive early are asked to wait outside.
Prior to entering the building, all individuals will be screened for COVID-19 with the following questions:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms that are not known to be caused by a different existing condition?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Within the last 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms? Contact is defined as being within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes with a person, or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 (for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
If an individual answers yes to any of these questions, they will not be permitted to enter the building.
Santa will be wearing a festive mask during pictures. Ticket holders will be asked if they want him to remove the mask briefly for the pictures.
Please note: We will not have children sitting on Santa’s lap this year. Children will not be required to wear masks during the Santa pictures although they are welcome do so if that is the parents’ preference. Santa will only remove his mask for pictures at the request of the parents.