Nine local nonprofit organizations and two schools received support from the Junior League of Augusta. The following awards, totaling $21,379.01, were presented at the 8th Annual Holiday Market on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
2018 Arts Endowment Grant Recipients
- Augusta Ballet
- Jessye Norman School of the Arts
- Colton Ballet
- Morris Museum of Art-Social Canvas with Richmond County Schools
- Augusta Arts Council
2018 Community Enabling Grant Recipients
- Warren County Schools-Warren County Community Garden Program
- GAP Ministries
- YMCA of Augusta
- Emmanuel Faith Tabernacle Christian Center, Inc-Camp Flawless
2018 Holiday Market Community Grant Recipient
- Communities in Schools Augusta/Richmond County
2018 Ed Turner Concert Proceeds Recipient
- Child Enrichment, Inc.