A prospective member must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 22 years old by May 31st of the year for which you are applying for.
- Be a resident of the CSRA (Burke, Columbia, Lincoln, McDuffie, Richmond counties in Georgia or Aiken and Edgefield counties in South Carolina) at the start of the New Member Course.
The Junior League of Augusta uses the following additional criteria for consideration of prospective members:
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service.
- Show an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation.
- Sign a contract stating that she understands the responsibilities of provisional membership.