Holiday Market is presented by the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia and has become a holiday tradition in Augusta. The 7th Annual Holiday Market will be held November 10-12, 2017 at the Columbia County Exhibition Center. In 2016, we sold out of booth space and our merchants enjoyed more than 3,000 shoppers over the 3-day event.
Every ticket purchased promotes the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia’s Mission to support the community by improving the lives of women and children. Additionally, a portion of the proceeds raised at Holiday Market this year will be donated to Columbia County Community Connections, a local nonprofit that works to make children safe, healthy, educated and part of a stable, self-sufficient family in a thriving community.
Feel great about the gifts you share this holiday season knowing that a portion of that gift is making a difference in the life of someone in the Augusta community. The Junior League of Augusta thanks you, and we look forward to seeing you at the Holiday Market!
- Friday 11/10/17, 11am-5pm, Ladies’ Night Out 7-10pm
- Saturday 11/11/17, 10am-6pm, Photos with Santa 11am-3pm
- Sunday 11/12/17, 11am-4pm, Photos with Santa 11am-3pm
- Ladies’ Night Out: Friday 11/10/17 from 7-10pm. Grab a girlfriend and come enjoy this ladies only event. Featuring local artists, a Lululemon Athletica Pop-Up Shop, and more. Price includes delicious food and non-alcoholic beverages catered by Silver Palm. A cash bar will be available.
- Gingerbread Jubilee: Many years ago, the Junior League of Augusta hosted the Festival of Trees, a holiday tradition in the CSRA. The Festival of Trees was celebrated, in part, with beautiful gingerbread houses that depicted local historic buildings. We’re excited to bring back some of the holiday magic from that event to this year’s Holiday Market. Businesses and organizations that are interested in entering a gingerbread house are welcome to participate. Learn more here.
- Photos with Santa: This is a wonderful tradition you and your family will treasure for years to come! Bring your little ones for photos with Santa in his workshop! Your $35 ticket includes a visit with Santa, photo session, USB drive with photos, activities, a special treat and a day of shopping at Holiday Market. When you arrive, simply check in and you will be given a time in line, then shop and enjoy the event while you wait!
- Community Stage: Enjoy entertainment while you shop from diverse talent with a variety of performances from local organizations. If you are interested in participating in the Community Stage at the Holiday Market, please complete the Community Stage Application.
- Disney Princesses will be making special appearances throughout the weekend.
- Silhouette Sunday: Featuring Silhouette Portraits by Edward Casey from 11am-4pm on Sunday, November 12, 2017. Edward Casey is an internationally recognized, award winning silhouette artist and former top selling portrait artist with Walt Disney World. He is considered by many to be one of the best in the industry. To make an appointment for this special event, please follow this link. Silhouettes are $25 per person.
Tickets are currently available to purchase and are available here.
- Single Day General Admission: $10 (Children 12 and under free)
- Ladies’ Night Out: $35
- Photos with Santa: $35
- $2.00 Military discount with proper ID
- $2.00 discount for Columbia County Community Connections donation