Holiday Market is presented by the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia and has become a holiday tradition in Augusta. The 9th Annual Holiday Market will be held November 22-24, 2019 at the Columbia County Exhibition Center.
Every ticket purchased promotes the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia’s Mission to support the community by improving the lives of women and children. A portion of the proceeds raised at the 2018 Holiday Market were donated to Columbia County Community Connections, a local nonprofit that works to make children safe, healthy, educated and part of a stable, self-sufficient family in a thriving community.
Feel great about the gifts you share this holiday season knowing that a portion of that gift is making a difference in the life of someone in the Augusta community. The Junior League of Augusta thanks you, and we look forward to seeing you at the Holiday Market!
- Friday 11/22/19 – Hours: 2pm-8pm*
- Saturday 11/23/19 – Hours: 10am-6pm*
- Sunday 11/24/19 – Hours: 10am-4pm*
Columbia County Exhibition Center
212 Partnership Drive
Grovetown, Georgia 30813
*Hours are subject to change.
- Photos with Santa: This is a wonderful tradition you and your family will treasure for years to come! Bring your little ones for photos with Santa in his workshop! Your ticket includes a visit with Santa, photo session, link to your photos via email, activities, a special treat and a day of shopping at Holiday Market. When you arrive, simply check in and you will be given your ticket to shop the market after your photos with Santa!
- Community Stage: Enjoy entertainment while you shop from diverse talent with a variety of performances from local organizations.
- Stay Tuned for more SPECIAL EVENTS heading your way!