Holiday Market is presented by the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia and has become a holiday tradition in Augusta. The 8th Annual Holiday Market will be held November 9-11, 2018 at the Columbia County Exhibition Center.
Every ticket purchased promotes the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia’s Mission to support the community by improving the lives of women and children. A portion of the proceeds raised at the 2017 Holiday Market were donated to Columbia County Community Connections, a local nonprofit that works to make children safe, healthy, educated and part of a stable, self-sufficient family in a thriving community. Additionally, this year the Holiday Market committee will be selecting a nonprofit to support.
Feel great about the gifts you share this holiday season knowing that a portion of that gift is making a difference in the life of someone in the Augusta community. The Junior League of Augusta thanks you, and we look forward to seeing you at the Holiday Market!
- Friday 11/09/18 – Hours: 12pm-7pm
- Saturday 11/10/18 – Hours: 9am-5pm
- Sunday 11/11/18 – Hours: 11am-4pm
- Photos with Santa: This is a wonderful tradition you and your family will treasure for years to come! Bring your little ones for photos with Santa in his workshop! Your ticket includes a visit with Santa, photo session, USB drive with photos, activities, a special treat and a day of shopping at Holiday Market. When you arrive, simply check in and you will be given a time in line, then shop and enjoy the event while you wait!
- Community Stage: Enjoy entertainment while you shop from diverse talent with a variety of performances from local organizations. If you are interested in participating in the Community Stage at the Holiday Market, please complete the Community Stage Application.
- Stay Tuned for more SPECIAL EVENTS heading your way!
Tickets will be available for purchase starting October 1, 2018.
- $2.00 Military discount with proper ID
- $2.00 discount for Columbia County Community Connections donation